Hi this is Gerry Geurkink with Trinity Renewal Systems. I want discuss our online marketing platform TRSOrg.com.
TRSOrg.com is a network of carpet cleaning web sites, linked together and hosted on a single domain to provide the best content management system, plugins, SEO, and scheduling/invoicing with a single monthly cost.
Our platform allows you to update your web site from your own PC/Mac, tablet, or smart phone any time you want to, without the need of contacting a webmaster. If you can use Facebook and other social networks, TRSOrg.com will be very easy to manage.
Some of the features:
- Create printable coupons with expiration dates
- Create in-post ads (for CNN style advertisements that are placed within the page/blogs content
- Create sidebar ads
- Easily insert a Google Map with pages/posts
- Create custom Instant Quote calculators
- Run your own eNewsletter with subscriptions, unsubscribe management, and bounce-back management
- Create your own customized contact form
- Create an event and have people register for the event, even take PayPal payments for the event
- Allow your customers to write a Google/Yahoo friendly review regarding your services
- Enable Popups across your site or on specific pages, to really get your clients attention
- Connect your site to Constant Contact if you already have an account with them
- Create staff bio pages
- Create image sliders on your homepage and/or subpages
- Embed YouTube and Vimeo videos easily
- Easily create photo galleries
- Manage testimonials that you received in writing or in an email (in case they were not submitted via the site)
- Easily add your Google Analytics account info to track visitors
- Every site has an XML sitemap that is automagically submitted to Google, Yahoo, Ask.com and others whenever a new post is created
- Add your Twitter feed to your sidebar
- Post your ebay products on your page if you need to sell something through your site
- Have multiple storefronts/business locations? Place them on a map and let users find the closest one to them by zipcode or address
- Social sharing embedded throughout
- Ability to get a coupon only after the client has “Liked” you on Facebook – called “Pay with a Like”
- Ability to have a wiki page or Q/A page to interactively talk with your customers regarding floor care and have replies/comments saved for others to view
- Ability to have a Bible verse of the day on the right sidebar
- Ability to enable/disable commenting of pages/posts site-wide or on an individual page-basis.
- Ability to have your TRSOrg site post directly to your own Facebook page/application
- Site has 1000’s of clipart and pictures to apply to your website.
- Website instruction videos.
- Marketing Videos.
- Motor repair service locator.
- Patent Info.
- Brochure examples.
- Extended Warranty on your Trinity Machine FREE!
- TRSOrg Members area, password protected with tons of premium content.
- TRSOrg Forum, for in depth study of our method and business development.
- Access to reviewing classes we have held on the Clubhouse.
To put things into perspective on what you are paying for:
Other SEO providers charge up to $800 a month (example: yodle.com).
Web hosting can cost you anywhere from $5 to $25 a month, depending on
who you host with.
HTML and graphic design can cost you anywhere from $25 to $75 an hour.
A full featured web site with all of the features we provide can cost
hundreds or thousands of dollars to setup.
Online invoicing and scheduling can cost up to $80 a month (example:
Call (859) 744-5332 Today to become a member.