You can have your own trsorg.com site for only $99 a month.
- Hosting of your trsorg.com site.
- Full support via phone and email.
- SEO linking services.
- HTML and graphic design to help bring your site to the next level.
- DNS/Email services if you have a current domain.
- A full featured web site built on a content management system so thatyou can add pages and blog posts on your own (from a computer, laptop,tablet, and smartphone!).
- A plethora of web site modules such as social sharing, coupons,twitter feeds, e-newsletters, etc to make your site more interactive.
In the very near future, we will also be launching our Invoicing and Scheduling module to allow you to go paperless!
- Online invoicing/scheduling.
- Tablet/smartphone access.
- Ability to email invoices to customers as PDF.
- And much much more!
To put things into perspective on what you are paying for:
- Other SEO providers charge up to $800 a month (example: yodle.com).
- Web hosting can cost you anywhere from $5 to $25 a month, depending onwho you host with.
- HTML and graphic design can cost you anywhere from $25 to $75 an hour.
- A full featured web site with all of the features we provide can costhundreds or thousands of dollars to setup.
- Online invoicing and scheduling can cost up to $80 a month (example:service monster).
Another benefit of joining the trsorg.com community, is that we are dedicated to continuing the development of online tools to benefit your company for years to come!
Here is a list of some of the features we already have available on TRSOrg.com:
- Create printable coupons with expiration dates
- Create in-post ads (for CNN style advertisements that are placed within the page/blogs content
- Create sidebar ads
- Easily insert a Google Map with pages/posts
- Create custom Instant Quote calculators
- Run your own eNewsletter with subscriptions, unsubscribe management, and bounce-back management
- Create your own customized contact form
- Create an event and have people register for the event, even take PayPal payments for the event
- Allow your customers to write a Google/Yahoo friendly review regarding your services
- Enable Popups across your site or on specific pages, to really get your clients attention
- Connect your site to Constant Contact if you already have an account with them
- Create staff bio pages
- Create image sliders on your homepage and/or subpages
- Embed YouTube and Vimeo videos easily
- Easily create photo galleries
- Manage testimonials that you received in writing or in an email (in case they were not submitted via the site)
- Easily add your Google Analytics account info to track visitors
- Every site has an XML sitemap that is automagically submitted to Google, Yahoo, Ask.com and others whenever a new post is created
- Add your Twitter feed to your sidebar
- Post your ebay products on your page if you need to sell something through your site
- Have multiple storefronts/business locations? Place them on a map and let users find the closest one to them by zipcode or address
- Social sharing embedded throughout
- Ability to get a coupon only after the client has “Liked” you on Facebook – called “Pay with a Like”
- Ability to have a wiki page or Q/A page to interactively talk with your customers regarding floor care and have replies/comments saved for others to view
- Ability to have a Bible verse of the day on the right sidebar
- Ability to enable/disable commenting of pages/posts site-wide or on an individual page-basis.
- Ability to have your TRSOrg site post directly to your own Facebook page/application